Monday, October 13, 2008

Back on Track


Currently, I'm trying to lose some weight (and no, those aren't my feet on that scale). I'm down about 27 pounds so far but I have 35 left to lose before I reach my goal. One of my short-term goals was to lose a total of 40 lbs by the end of November. So far I'm on track to do that so long as I continue my routine.

I have a confession. I fell off the wagon last week BIG TIME; mostly because the little man has been sick and I haven't had much time to think about exercising or planning healthy meals. When your toddler is running a fever and has almost constant diarrhea, your own health goes right to the back burner.

But I'm not one to be beaten! The Bible says "The righteous also shall hold on his way, and he that hath clean hands shall be stronger and stronger." (Job 17:9) I know that I can do ALL things through Christ, so I'm gonna keep working at losing this weight and getting healthy and continue to look to the Lord to strengthen me and help me to stick it out.

If I can get it to work, I'm gonna post my weight loss ticker on this page so my readers (whoever you may be) can see how I'm progressing. Please pray for me in this endeavor.

P.S. The little man is much better today! Fever's gone and his stomach troubles have greatly diminished.

No comments: